Dr. Chi Sing Li
Office: CEC 126
Phone: (936) 294-1935
Impairment of Counseling Interns, Online Education, Counseling Asian Americans, Needs and Coping of International Students, Crisis Intervention, Couple Therapy, and Counseling Supervision.
- CNE 585 Prepracticum
- CNE 676 Supervised Practicum
- CNE 686 Field Practicum
- CNE 592 Cross Cultural Issues in Counseling
- CNE 634 Professional and Ethical Issues in Counseling
- CNE 579 Methods of Research
- CNE 534 Effective Human Behavior.
- Olivas, M., & Li, C. (2006). Understanding stressors of international students in higher education: What college counselors and personnel need to know? Journal of Instructional Psychology, 33, 217-222.
- Walker, K., Watson, K., & Li, C. (2006). A case study of therapeutic interventions as related by a person who was a victim of traumatic crime. Professional Issues in Counseling. Retrieved January 29, 2006, from http://www.shsu.edu/~piic/spring%202006/index.html