Educator Preparation Services-TExES/Representative Form (Practice Tests) assist SHSU teacher candidates and educators with preparation and registration for the official state certification examinations:
- TExES Content Tests
- TExES Pedagogy and Professional Responsibilities (PPR) Test
- Most TExES Certification Tests - Content & PPR - are available as Computer Administered Tests (CAT)
Educator Preparation Services assistance includes:
- providing review software for some Content and all PPR tests
- facilitating the administration of Representative Forms (Practice Tests)
- acquiring departmental approval for candidates to take Representative Forms and TExES tests
- approving candidates to register for TExES Certification Content and PPR TExES tests
Contact Educator Preparation Services: email@example.com / phone: 936-294-3384
Go to the "Announcements" page for important general information and updates.
Beginning with the 2011 – 2012 testing year, the Pedagogy and Professional Responsibilities (PPR) 4-8 (110), 8-12 (130) and EC-6 (194) tests are no longer being offered. The PPR EC-12 (160) should be taken in place of these. The standards are the same across all PPR TExES.
rev July 5, 2011jmh