Musical Theatre Auditions FAQ's
1. Do I have to be accepted to the University BEFORE I audition for the Musical Theatre Program?
2. Will I be assigned an audition time?
- NO, everyone will audition together from 3-5:30 p.m. If you need to be released early, please indicate that on your audition form.
3. When are the audition dates for the program?
- Audition dates are selected every August. The website is updated with those dates by the second week in September each year.
4. What if I'm not able to attend any of the audition dates offered?
- You will need to contact Dr. Laura Avery to request other audition options.
5. Can I bring my own accompanist to the audition?
- NO, we respectfully ask that you plan to use the accompanist provided.
For further information contact Dr. Laura Avery 936.294.3404