Dance Library Services
Room 160 in The James and Nancy Gaertner Performing Arts Center
- Video orders: orders are available of every performance that is listed on the Department Calendar. This includes Thesis concerts, Dances @ 8, Majors and Non-majors Workshops, Graduate Concert (ROYGBIV), Senior Studio, Alumni Reunion concerts, MICS, and Spectrum.
- You may order DVD’s of past performances as well as pre-order upcoming performances.
- Order forms can be picked up in 160, 150, or on the Bulletin board in the hallway
- Orders will be completed in the order in which they are received. Some exceptions can be made due to circumstances, just ask Kelli and she will try and help you.
- The Cost of Orders is $5 per disc. If your order must be mailed to you for whatever reason there will be a small shipping charge that is dependent on the size of your order. Orders must be paid for before they will be filled.
- Note: Do not wait until your last semester to fill out one order for all of your performances! At the end of the semester, it is difficult to fill orders quickly. Also, orders for Spectrum will usually take longer to fill than orders for other concerts.
- The dance library video archive is also here for your use. Any student may make an appointment with Kelli to meet in the dance library and view any tapes or DVD’s on hand. There is no charge for this and it is a useful tool for anyone who is wanting to improve by watching themselves or other dancers.
For Students that are currently or have previously been enrolled in Dance & Technology:
The Dance Library also checks out video equipment to students for class work ONLY!
- Cannon High-Definition Hard Drive Cameras
Only Kelli Herrod or Andy Noble can issue this equipment and the appropriate paper work must be filled out.