How to Apply the Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan to your Student Account
(Formerly Texas Tomorrow Fund)
- Provide the Bursar's Office with your Enrollment Verification Letter that can be obtained from TGTP.
- Provide your Sam ID number and contract number.
- A release form will need to be signed once a year. Fill out the CONSENT TO DISCLOSE RECORDS form. You may fax this form in to 936-294-1229. Please attach a copy of your Driver's license with the form. You may also come into our office to fill out this form.
- You may contact the Bursar's Office as soon as you schedule classes. No need to wait.
- Make contact before the payment due date found on your E-Bill to avoid loss of class schedule.
- If you change your class schedule, contact the Bursar's Office.
- Adjustments are necessary every time a schedule change is made in order to avoid lose of a class/classes.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM until 5 PM.
- Office is located in Estill Classroom Building, Room 103.