Changes in Billing and Payment
All summer terms are billed together, and payment for all registered terms is due at the same time.
Please be aware that tuition refunds from dropped classes are no longer held until after the twelfth class day or fourth class day in summer.
Courses added will need to be paid for out of pocket due to the fact that refunds may have already processed.
- Payments for summer, fall, and spring can be made through My Sam, My Account, Student Account Center link.
- Payment is due for all courses by the established due date.
- When making payment, select the term you are paying. For example, mini session, summer I and summer II should be paid in term summer 2013.
- Account balances are available within the Student Account Tab in SSB (Self Service Banner). Select "Account Summary by Term" to view your term balance. Please note that term balance is your balance for a specific term. Account balance is your balance for all terms.
- Beginning 05/01/2011, the Bursar's Office may convert check payments to electronic ACH payments: READ MORE HERE
- Past due balances must be paid before a student can register for or pay for summer 2013 or fall 2013.
- Past due balances can be paid in the Bursar's Office or online
Once the balance is paid, the past due hold will take 24 hrs to update on your account within Banner.
Once your account has been updated, you will be allowed to register for the summer and or fall term.
- Be sure to visit the Student Account Center to make payment, sign up Authorized Users, view E-Bills, and more.
The Student Account Center link is available within the My Account tab in My Sam.
- If you wish for a parent or other individual to be able to make payment on your account, visit the Student Account Center to set up new access for "Authorized Users".