- The College, accredited by AACSB International, offers a wide variety of high demand professional programs designed to prepare students for a successful career in business. Programs include:
|Accounting||Human Resource Management|
|Banking & Financial Institutions||International Business|
|Entrepreneurship||Management Information Systems|
|General Business Administration|
- The College offers classes in Huntsville and at The Woodlands Center (TWC) in The
- The college offers the business foundation courses and select courses in an online format.
- Six of the College’s eleven majors are offered at TWC (Accounting, Banking & Financial Institutions, Finance, General Business, Management and Marketing).
- The College offers the only PGA Professional Golf Management program in Texas.
- The College annually hosts a Business Career Fair and a Meet the Firms night.
- The College hosts an Executive in Residence program allowing students to interface with influential business leaders.
- The College offers extensive internship opportunities in accounting and banking.
- The College houses a technology lab allowing students to develop hands‐on project management experience.
- Free tutoring is offered for the 2000-level business foundation courses in Accounting, Business Analysis and Economics.
- Students can earn a SAP certificate making them more marketable to Fortune 500 Companies.
- The College and University provide multiple scholarship opportunities available using a single application.
- The University and College offer opportunities for growth and recognition:
|Honors Program||Student Leadership Opportunities|
|Professional Organizations||Study Abroad Opportunities|
- The College has a diverse student body and faculty.
For more information contact: COBA at 936‐294‐1254 email@example.com