We offer a variety of workshops to prepare you for the job-search process.
All of our workshops are open to current students and alumni and are free of charge.
In a effort to meet the needs of our students and alumni, we welcome your suggestions and requests for workshops. You can send requests by email here or by calling (936) 294-1713.
Current Workshops Available By Request:
- Business Etiquette & Dining Etiquette
- Social Networking Sites & The Job Search
- Green Jobs/Green Careers
- How to Find a Job in a Tough Economy/Current Employment Trends
- Effective Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- "JOBS for KATS" Orientation
- Successful Job Search and Interviewing Strategies
- How to "Work" Job Fairs for Maximum Results
Online Student Success Workshops offered by StudentLingo - View short workshops on choosing a major, resume writing, interviewing, and maximizing your college experience.
Learning To Lead