We offer a variety of workshops to prepare you for the job-search process.
All of our workshops are open to current students and alumni and are free of charge.
Need a programming idea for your campus organization or class? Simply call us at (936) 294-1713 and we will gladly present one of the workshops below or customize a presentation for your needs and at the time that best works for you!
Workshops On Demand
- Business Etiquette & Dining Etiquette
- Social Networking Sites and The Job Search
- Effective Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- "JOBS for KATS" Orientation
- Group Mock Interview
- Dow Career Resource Library Tour & Orientation
- Job Search Strategies
- Successful Interviewing
- How to "Work" Job Fairs to Maximize Employer Contacts
We also have a variety of videos to get you ready for the job-search process. You may view these videos in our Career Library at your convenience.