|3. Paula J Tripp (F)|
| ||Courses Taught||Relevant Academic Degrees |
and Course Credits Earned
|Other Qualifications|| ||
- BS VOCATIONAL HOME ECONOMICS -- NORTHWESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA(1976)
- MS HOME ECONOMIC EDUCATION -- OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY(1978)
- PHD HOME ECONOMIC EDUCATION -- OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY(1988)
- Family Relationships 5
- Consumer Education 3
- Research Methods 15
- Earned Certified Family and Consumer Scientist (CFCS) distinction in 2006.
- Tripp, Paula. (2006). "A Profile of California's Secondary Family and Consumer Sciences Teachers". Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences, 98, 1, 60-64.
- SHSU College of Humanities and Social Sciences Research Achievement in Family and Consumer Sciences Award, 2006-2007.
- 6 presentations at 3 national conferences and 2 presentations at 2 state conferences in 2006-2007
- White, Janis, Tripp, Paula, and Burleson, Laura. (2007) "Strategies for Strengthening Enrollment in Higher Education for Family and Consumer Sciences". TAFCS Research Journal, 2, 2, 10-12.
- Collaborated with Janis White to receive and implement $16,761.00 grant for collecting statewide FCS teacher survey data and facilitating a career fair.
- As FCS Teacher Educator, oversee program that has a student 100% pass rate for culminating teacher competency exam.
- Presented 4-week "The Family As A Team" series to community in 2006; 5-week "Freedom From Busyness" series to community in 2007; collaborated with 5 FCS faculty for regional energy management presentation in 2007