|1. Eugene O. Young (F)|
| ||Courses Taught||Relevant Academic Degrees |
and Course Credits Earned
|Other Qualifications|| ||
- BA ENGLISH -- WEST TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY(1968)
- MA ENGLISH -- WEST TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY(1975)
- PHD ENGLISH -- THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE(1979)
- "Texas Music at the Crossroads." National Writing Across the Curriculum Conference, Houston, TX, March 2002.
"Between the Wish and the Thing: The Battle of Zacatecas and Mexican History in All the Pretty Horses." National Conference of the Cormac McCarthy Society, San Antonio, TX, October 1999.
"Student Editing Internships in Low-Industry Geographical Areas." Conference on College Composition and Communication, Atlanta, GA, March 1987.
- Honored for "Extraordinary and Sustained Service" to the College English Association, awarded at the National Conference, Pittsburgh, PA, 1992.
- Article: "Joanna Burden as Joe Christmas' Alter Ego." The Rectangle, Spring, 1976.
Proceedings: "Student Editing Internships in Low-Industry Geographical Areas." Proceedings of the 1987 Conference on College Composition and Communications.
- Director, Elliott T. Bowers Honors Program, 2006-present.