Applications to the Master of Science in Victim Services Management Degree Program are on a rolling basis, where the fall semester deadline is May 1, and the spring semester deadline is November 1. A holistic review of each student's application file will be completed with admission offered on a competitive basis.
Please submit all documents to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Admission considerations include:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited academic institute in an allied field.
- Official transcripts of all academic coursework previously undertaken
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- At least two letters of recommendation from academic sources or current supervisor of recent victim related work either paid or volunteer
- A personal essay regarding career background and goals
- Current resume and
- International students are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A minimum score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79 (internet-based) is required. A holistic review of each student's application file will be completed with admission offered on a competitive basis.