Applications to the Master of Science in Homeland Security Studies Degree Program are on a rolling basis, where the fall semester deadline is February 1, and the spring semester deadline is September 1.
Please submit all documents to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Admission considerations include:
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application fee
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited academic institution in an allied field
- Official transcripts of all academic coursework previously undertaken
- Three letters of recommendation from undergraduate professors referencing the applicant’s ability to perform graduate work
- Current resume
- Professional essay
- International students are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A minimum score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79 (internet-based) is required. A holistic review of each student's application file will be completed with admission offered on a competitive basis.