Master of Science (MS)
36 Credit Hours
The online Master of Science in Criminal Justice Leadership & Management is designed for persons in mid-management positions in criminal justice agencies, or for those who have a reasonable expectation of being promoted to such a position. It serves practitioners whose jobs and family commitment prevent them from returning to campus as full-time students.
- April 1 - Summer I
- June 1 - Summer II
- August 1 - Fall
- December 1 - Spring
Fall, Spring, Summer
Tuition and Cost
Additional Program Information
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- Current Resume
- Three years employed as a criminal justice professional (probation officer, police officer, corrections counselor, etc.) is preferable.
- Official GRE scores may be requested to demonstrate graduate study readiness if the GPA is inordinately low.
- An acceptable undergraduate GPA. A prima facia acceptable GPA is a 3.0 for the final 60 baccalaureate credits.
- Applicant Questionnaire
- Personal Essay