- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Copy of Service Record
- Copy of valid teacher certificate
- Teacher Service Record from your school district's Human Resource Department with 2 years of certified teaching experience preferred
Please submit all materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions.NOTE: Applicants selected after the initial screening will be invited for an online interview.
Preferred Application Deadlines:
- Fall - June 15
- Spring - October 15
- Summer - March 15
Final Application Deadlines:
- Fall - August 1 (space available)
- Spring - December 1 (space available)
- Summer - May 1 (space available)