- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- At least twelve hours of upper-division English courses with a 3.0 GPA or better
- Official GRE scores
- Three recommendation letters with waiver forms from professional or academic sources
- Creative writing sample of either 20 pages of prose or a collection of 8-10 poems
Note: Applicants may submit a critical writing sample to supplement but not substitute their creative work(s).
Deadlines: Fall semester, March 15 (for full consideration including funding); Spring semester, October 15 (for full consideration including funding).