Applicants seeking admission to the MED in Instructional Technology must submit the following directly to the Office of Graduate Studies:
- A Graduate Admissions Application with the application fee.
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution.
- Graduate Studies Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Technology assignment
Note: For details regarding the technology assignment, please see the MIST Admission Requirements