- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Undergraduate degree
- Candidates with a 3.0 GPA undergraduate will have the GRE automatically waived.
- Candidates with an undergraduate GPA between 2.5 and 2.99 from the baccalaureate-granting institution or between 2.8 and 2.99 in advanced hours from the baccalaureate degree-granting institution are required to take the GRE. These candidates must meet the minimum standard with the following formula:
- (GPA X 50) + GRE Verbal + GRE Quantitative + GRE Written equal to or greater than 435.
- GRE TAKEN BEFORE AUGUST 2011:(GPA X 200) + GRE Verbal + GRE Quantitative + GRE Written equal to or great than 1664
* If a student has taken graduate level coursework after receiving their Bachelors, but has not received a Masters degree, then those hours become void and are not taken into consideration.
Fall Term: April 1
Spring Term: October 15
Summer Term: April 1
Fall Term: August 1,
Spring Term: January 5
Summer Term: July 1