- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
Pay the $55 Texas Education Accountability System for Educator Preparation Programs Fee (paid to the TEA as required by TAC 229.9.7) if seeking Texas School Counselor certification
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- 3.0 G.P.A. requirement
- Official GRE scores with writing section
- Three Reference Forms: one from a current or former employer/supervisor; one from a former professor, a certified school counselor, or a licensed counselor, marriage and family therapist, MSW, or psychologist; one from someone other than a family member.
- Copy of Service Record
- Copy of Teaching Certificate
- Face-to-Face Interview.