- Graduate Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution.
- Candidates with a 3.0 GPA undergraduate or graduate * will have the GRE automatically waived.
- Candidates with an undergrad GPA between 2.5 and 2.99 from the bacclaureate-granting institution or between 2.8 and 2.99 in graduate level hours* from the baccalaureate degree-granting institution are required to take the GRE. These candidates must meet the minimum standard with the following formula: ( (GPA X 50) + GRE Verbal + GRE Quantitative + GRE Written equal to or greater than 435
- If a GRE was taken prior to 2011: (GPA X 200) + GRE Verbal + GRE Quantitative + GRE Written equal to or greater than 1664
* If a student has taken graduate level coursework after receiving their Bachelors, but has not received a Masters degree, then those hours become void and are not taken iinto consideration.
NOTE: Applicants selected after the initial screening will be invited for a phone interview.
Preferred Application Deadlines:
Fall - June 15
Spring - October 15
Summer - March 15
Final Application Deadlines:
Fall - August 1
Spring - December 1
Summer - May 1