Applicants seeking admission to the M.Ed. in Administration must submit the following directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official Transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution.
- Admission preference given to individuals with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Teacher Service Record from your school district's Human Resource Department with 2 years of certified teaching experience preferred; however, we will consider applicants with 1 year of certified teaching experience. (Applicant must be working at a Texas Education Agency accredited school.)
- Two Reference Forms, one from your school principal and one from an assistant principal.
- Professional Statement.
- Current resume
NOTE: Applicants selected after the initial screening will be invited for a phone interview.
Preferred Application Deadlines:
Fall - June 15
Spring - October 15
Summer - March 15
Final Application Deadlines:
Fall - August 1
Spring - December 1
Summer - May 1