Master of Business Administration (MBA)
36 Credit Hours
The Master of Business Administration is designed to develop candidates for positions of leadership in modern organizations or to prepare students to successfully pursue doctoral studies in business. This program emphasizes the integration and synthesis of various disciplines to develop an individual’s ability to function in a dynamic environment and make sound administrative decisions that maximize the value and contributions of an organization. The MBA program is suited for qualified students from any academic discipline and will provide the candidate with a basic managerial background through the core requirements while providing individualized adaptation through elective courses.
Students may take courses at either or both the main campus in Huntsville or The Woodlands Center. It is possible to complete all of the MBA degree requirements at The Woodlands Center or entirely through online coursework.
Fall, Spring, Summer
Online, Face-to-Face, Hybrid
Tuition and Cost
Additional Program Information
- Applicants with an undergraduate GPA from their degree granting U.S. institution of 3.5 or higher will be admitted without a GMAT score.
- Applicants with an undergraduate GPA from their U.S. degree granting institution of less than 3.5 will be required to take the GMAT and will be subject to one of the following formula requirements:
- (200 X undergraduate GPA at degree granting institution) + GMAT score] ≥1100
- (200 X undergraduate GPA at degree granting institution using upper-division courses) + GMAT score] ≥1150
Applicants with formula scores below these standards but at least 950 (or 1000 using the upper-division formula) may be invited to submit additional material for review by the Graduate Admissions Committee.
- Applicants who have an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5 at the degree granting U.S. institution and have at least three years of significant managerial experience may be admitted without a GMAT score. Applicants interested in this GMAT waiver should submit their resume or vita along with a request for waiver to email@example.com. Transcripts are also required for the review; however, unofficial copies will be accepted for the review only.
- Students earning a baccalaureate degree from an institution that is not an accredited institution located in the United States must have a GMAT score of at least 450 and a i-TOEFL score of at least 79 (or an IELTS score of at least 6.5) to be admitted.
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Official GMAT scores
- Current resume or vita
For regular admission, applicants should meet the following admissions formula: (200*GPA) + GMAT ≥ 1100
GMAT waivers may be given based on managerial experience. Please see Additional Admission Conditions for more information.
Please e-mail your resume or vita to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.