- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Three Reference Forms, one from a colleague and two from a supervisors
- Professional Statement. Read the requirements.
- Current Resume
- Official GRE scores with writing section
Note: Applicants who have a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA and one year of full-time administrative experience at a higher education institution may qualify for a GRE waiver. Interested applicants need to submit the following items to Graduate Admissions:
1. An official letter from the Human Resources department at the higher education institution with a qualifying position that verifies the dates and job titles of full-time employment (part-time employment does not qualify),
2. Application and fee for the Master’s program in Higher Education Administration, and
3. Official undergraduate transcripts.
When all documentation has been submitted, the applicant must officially request a waiver review directly to the Higher Education Administration program so the materials can be evaluated.
Please submit all materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Preferred Application Deadlines:
- Fall - June 15
- Spring - October 15
- Summer - March 15
Final Application Deadlines:
- Fall - August 1
- Spring - December 1
- Summer - May 1