- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Three Reference Forms, one from a colleague and two from a supervisors
- Professional Statement. Read the requirements.
- Current Resume
- Official GRE scores with writing section
Note: Applicants who have a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA and at least three years of full-time administrative experience in a higher education institution may qualify for a GRE waiver. Please see the Waiver of GRE Score Requirements for details.
Please submit all materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
NOTE: Applicants selected after the initial screening will be invited for an online interview.
Preferred Application Deadlines:
- Fall - June 15
- Spring - October 15
- Summer - March 15
Final Application Deadlines:
- Fall - August 1
- Spring - December 1
- Summer - May 1