- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Students must have at least twelve hours of upper-division undergraduate English courses with a 3.0 GPA or better
- Official GRE scores (the subject test in English is not required)
- Three recommendation letters that discuss the applicant's suitability for graduate study in English
- Critical writing sample (at least ten pages)
Note: Applicants interested in the creative writing emphasis may submit a creative writing sample in addition to the critical writing sample.