The following will be required for admission:
1. An application completed at Apply Texas and submitted to Graduate Admissions.
2. The requisite application fee ($45).
3. An official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution.
4. Official GRE Scores.
5. A 500-word personal statement outlining your goals and objectives for this program.
6. For Digital Media Production: A digital media portfolio or a link to a digital media portfolio is required. Students without a portfolio or undergraduate coursework in digital media production may need to take additional undergraduate courses as determined by the faculty. Email a link of your portfolio to email@example.com if you plan to pursue the emphasis in digital media production.
Please submit all materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions.