- Graduate Application
- Application fee
- Official transcripts of all college-level work are required, including the transcript that shows the date the undergraduate degree was conferred. A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is required, although this requirement is sometimes waived in cases where the applicant already has a graduate degree.
- GRE scores (in lieu of GRE scores, we will consider 3-5 years of professional work experience; please submit a verifiable resume to the department)
- Three letters of recommendation that discuss the applicant’s suitability for graduate study
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
A holistic review of each student's application file will be completed on a competitive basis.
IMPORTANT: The review of applications will begin immediately following each deadline. However, additional applications will be considered after these dates until the cohort is finalized.
- Fall Semester: April 15
- Spring Semester: October 15
Please submit all materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions.