Students seeking admission to the graduate program in Agricultural Sciences must submit the following to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- Graduate Application
- Application fee
- A bachelor degree from an accredited baccalaureate granting university in any field (degree need not be in Agriculture).
- Overall GPA of 2.5 or higher from BS conferring institution.
- A resume of professional work experience.
- A personal essay that addresses your interest in the program, post-graduation intentions, learning expectations, and current involvement in agriculture.
- Three letters of recommendation from professional references.
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries must present a score of at least 550 on the paper version, 213 on the computer version, or 79 on the internet-based version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
A holistic review of each student’s application file will be completed on a competitive basis.