- Graduate Admission Application and fee (ApplyTexas.org)
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Official transcript(s) showing receipt of a master's degree in a related field from an accredited institution
- Graduate GPA should be 3.5 or higher
- Minimum three years of full-time professional experience in an accredited college or university, educational agency, or non-profit organization is preferred
Please submit all materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
NOTE: Applicants selected after the initial screening will be invited for an interview and writing sample exercise
- Priority Deadline: October 1st for Spring cohort
Applications received after the deadline are considered on a space-available basis.
Admission decisions for each semester are finalized approximately six weeks after the priority deadline. All applicants are then notified of their admission status with an email from department of Educational Leadership