- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in chemistry, biology, forensic or natural science
- Official transcript(s) from degree granting institution(s)
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Program Application
- Personal statement, not to exceed 1000 words
- Three letters of recommendation in addition to the Admission Recommendation Checklist. A minimum of two letters must be from faculty who are sufficiently acquainted with the student to comment on potential for success in the doctoral program
- Current resume or vita
- Official GRE scores
- In some instances, a personal interview may be requested.
Students are accepted in the fall semester only. The priority deadline is December 31st although applications will be accepted until March 31st.