- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Official transcript showing receipt of a Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution
- Resume (with description of education, work history, leadership experiences, and at least 3 professional references)
- Application essay. Not to exceed 1,800 words. Please address these specific questions in your essay:
- What are some highlights of your professional career?
- What are some experiences that highlight your leadership strengths?
- What are your professional goals?
- What reasons do you have for pursuing a doctoral degree?
Please submit all materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
NOTE: Applicants selected after the initial screening will be invited for an interview and writing sample exercise
- Priority Deadline: March 1 - K-12 Administration Cohort
Admission decisions for each semester are finalized approximately six weeks after the priority deadline. All applicants are then notified of their admission status with an email from department of Educational Leadership.