Application Deadline: March 1. If you do not meet the March 1 deadline, you may submit an application beginning September 1 for next year's cohort.
- Graduate Admissions Application
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION: On the ApplyTexas application, specify your Semester of Entry as “Summer I” and your Major as “Developmental Education Administration, ED.D.”
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Official transcript showing receipt of a master’s degree
- Graduate GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Personal Statement
- Three Reference Forms, two from current or previous supervisors in schools or agencies where the applicant has been employed and one from a current or former graduate level professor who holds a terminal degree
- Current resume or vitae
- Official GRE scores with writing section taken within the last 5 years (This requirement is not waived for any reason.)
Please submit all materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
NOTE: Applicants selected after the initial screening will be invited for an online interview.