The Doctor of Education in Developmental Education Administration is a fully online interdisciplinary doctoral program designed to prepare educators to develop and administer programs for under-prepared community college and university students in math, reading, and/or writing. Course Descriptions
|Degree Type||Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.)|
|Length||60 Credit Hours|
|Application Deadlines||Submissions accepted starting September 1; Application Deadline March 1|
|Tuition/Costs||Rates Per Semester|
Why Study at SHSU?
- An opportunity to study with some of the most recognized scholars in the field.
- Earn your degree in a cohort formation in approximately 3.5 years.
- Enjoy the flexibility of online classes.
- Affordable tuition combined with an exceptional academic program
produces one of the best educational values in the country.
- We have been recognized as having one of the 10 Best Online Doctorate in Educational Administration Programs in the United States.