What can you do with a dance degree?
- Professional Dancer
- Dance Instructor
- Dance Studio Owner
- Health-related Practitioner
Follow in their footsteps
Graduates of SHSU's dance program are:
- Performing on Broadway
- Touring with professional road shows
- Touring with cruise lines
- Teaching dance on the high school and college level
- Choreographing performances for high school and university dance programs
- Directing in high school and university dance programs
- Working in health-related fields such as physiotherapy, occupational therapy, chiropractic medicine, and message therapy
- Continuing with graduate work
Learn more about SHSU's bachelor's degree in dance.