What can you do with a victim studies degree?
Serve in crime-specific programs for
- Domestic violence shelters,
- Anti-drunk driving campaigns, and
- Agencies that protect
- The elderly,
- Immigrants, and
- Physically and mentally abused
Follow in their footsteps
Graduates of SHSU's Victim Studies Program are
- Working for District Attorneys
- Working for Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Working in hospitals
- Continuing with graduate work in victim services management
- Continuing with graduate work in criminal justice
Learn more about SHSU's bachelor's degrees in victim studies.