Has an SHSU employee gone the extra mile to help you?
If so, you may show your appreciation by nominating them for the K.A.T. Award. Each month an employee who exhibits outstanding service to others will be selected by an appointed committee to receive this service award.
• All SHSU faculty & staff with at least one year of service are eligible.
• All nominations must be completed on the official nomination form or online here.
• You may deposit your nomination into one of the 19 ballot boxes located throughout campus:
|Estill Building||1st & 2nd floor - near elevator|
|Paw Print||Near ATM machine|
|South Paw||Across from Starbucks|
|AB I||1st floor near ATM|
|Visitor Center||Near entrance|
|Evans Complex||2nd floor near elevator|
|Health & Kinesiology (HKC)||Entrance and classroom side|
|LSC||2nd floor near Barnes & Noble bookstore|
|Library||1st floor - near service desk|
|CHSS||1st floor - north side under the TV|
|Teacher Education Center||1st floor - east entrance|
|Criminal Justice Center||1st floor - main entrance|
|Old Main Market||1st floor - both sides|
|AB IV||2nd floor - west entrance under the TV|
What to Include
• Nominations should be specific in identifying situations or incidents that demonstrate how the person nominated has served others in the university community with special distinction.
• The Selection Committee will hold all nominations in confidence.
• Nominations may be resubmitted, but nominations will only be valid for the current month.
• Completed nominations are due by the last Friday of each month.