Damon M. Hay
Teaching - Spring 2014
MW 11am-12 pm, TTh 9:30am-11am, and by appointment.
Functional Analysis and Operator
Preprints may be
downloaded from the Los Alamos Preprint Server which may be accessed
from the ArXiV site at http://front.math.ucdavis.edu/
- Non-stable K-theory for Leavitt path algebras (with M. Loving, M. Montgomery, E. Ruiz, and K. Todd), to appear, Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, 2013.
- Multipliers and hereditary subalgebras of operator algebras, Studia Mathematica, (2011).
- Non-Commutative Partial Matrix Convexity (with J.W. Helton, A. Lim and S. McCullough), Indiana University Mathematics Journal (2009).
- Hereditary subalgebras of operator algebras
D. Blecher and M. Neal), Journal of Operator Theory (2008).
- Closed projections and peak interpolation for operator algebras, Integral Equations and Operator Theory
- Complete isometries - an illustration of
noncommutative functional analysis, (with D. Blecher) Proceedings
of 4th Conference on Function Spaces,
Contemp. Math., AMS.
- Complete isometries into C*-Algebras, (with D. Blecher) Preprint.
Damon M. Hay, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Sam Houston State University,
Huntsville, TX 77381
Office: 410, LDB