The Student Health Center is an ambulatory clinic serving currently enrolled students. The department has a competent and compassionate medical team that strives to provide the highest quality of health services. See Staff Profiles for more information.
The Health Center provides services ranging from preventive care to the treatment of illnesses and injuries. Services provided include:
- Office visits for routine illness and minor injury
- Referral services
- Nursing care
- Allergy injections
- TB testing
- Women’s health services
- Physical exams for school, work, and sports
- Wound care/dressing changes
- Minor suturing and suture removal
- Laboratory testing
- HIV testing
- Sexually Transmitted Infection screenings
- Asthma management
*The Student Health Center is unable to treat women that are pregnant and strongly recommend that they seek the care of an Obstetrician or their treating physician.