Texas Association of Campus Financial Education Professionals
Meeting and Symposium
The Texas Association for Collegiate Financial Education Professionals held the 1st Annual Meeting & Symposium on June 2-3, 2013 at Sam Houston State University.
This meeting and symposium brought financial educators, professionals, and students together to increase their knowledge, establish new partnerships, strategies, and networks with the ultimate goal to increase financial literacy in institutions.
During the 2-day meeting and symposium, colleagues in their fields of expertise discussed current major issues and trends confronting financial education professionals and students. Time was allotted to allow delegates to meet and network with peers from a variety of campuses.
- Online Education & Tools
- Workshop & Presentation Creation
- Creating a Signature Financial Literacy Event
- Training Counselors for Consultations
- Peer to Peer Mentor Programs & Training
- Changes in Financial Aid and How They Effect Students
- Reaching Emerging Student Populations
- Where do we go from here?