The following is a list of the some of the presentations that we have previously conducted. The Student Money Management Center is able to adapt presentations to fit the needs of any classroom. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for the Student Money Management Center to speak to your classroom, please contact our office at (936) 294-2600, email us at email@example.com, or visit us in the Estill Building, Suite 228.
Enroll Your Class in KatCents!
The SMMC and Division of Student Service is excited to announce it's collaboration with HigherOne and Everfi to bring SHSU students Kat Cents. This revolutionary, fun, and interactive financial literacy game teaches students the fundamentals of personal finance.
Create an Instructor's Account and Enroll Your Class:
- Go to www.everfi.net and select “Instructor Registration” below the login fields.
- Enter the appropriate "Site Code" for your class/department/organization. What's my Site Code?
- Fill in the remaining fields.
- Select submit. You have created your account. Select "Go to your Account" button.
- Select the "Users" tab from the top navigation bar.
- Select "Create Class Code" under the "Users" tab.
- Create a class code and a description of the code. Then click "Submit."
- You will need to provide all of your student with the class code you created so they can register.