Current and Former Students, Alumni
With a Sam ID
Enrollment verification through the National Student Clearinghouse includes term start date, term end date, enrollment status (full-time, half-time, less than half-time), expected graduation date, status effective date, and the date certified by SHSU for current and historical enrollment.
- Log in to MY SAM or follow this link: https://samweb.shsu.edu/regr04wp/
- On the Campus Resources tab
- In the Banner Self-Service Channel, click the Banner Self-Service folder
- Click the Student Folder
- Click the Student Records folder
- Click "Request Enrollment Verification"
- From here you will be directed to the National Student Clearinghouse website
- Choose "Current enrollment" or "All enrollment"
- Click "Obtain an enrollment certificate"
- Print the form
Current and former students can also obtain proof of enrollment by requesting an official transcript. Transcripts should also be used if the organization is requesting additional information, such as GPA.
Parents of Students, Former Students, and Alumni
Parents and former students may generate and print an Enrollment Verification Certificate via the web at http://www.studentclearinghouse.com. Select the “Verify Current Enrollment” option in the middle of the page after logging on to the site. A fee of $2.50 is charged by the Clearinghouse for this service.
Organizations (such as health insurance companies and prospective employers) can request enrollment verification directly from the National Student Clearinghouse at www.enrollmentverify.org. Select the “Verify Current Enrollment” option in the middle of the page after logging on to the site. A fee of $2.50 is charged by the Clearinghouse for this service.