Things You Need to Know!
If a student retests and passes one or more areas of the TSI Assessment after the first class day of that semester, the student must be aware of the following:
- Students must provide proof of passing prior to stopping attendance.
- Understand the state regulated refund policy will be in place.
- Understand the ramifications of dropping below 12 hours for financial aid/insurance/prerequisites.
- SHSU strongly encourages the students to remain in the class providing a stronger base in the respective remedial area.
- If this is your first time taking the new TSI Assessment (implemented fall 2013), you will need to first complete the pre-assessment activity on Blackboard. If you do not have Mandatory Pre-Assessment Activity as an option under My Organization, please e-mail email@example.com and request access.
For immediate assistance, please contact the Registrar's Office:
(936) 294-1052, ext 41052