$15 per person
$30 per person
- Minimum purchase of 25 required
- Price includes use of the Dining Hall, Bearkat Lodge, Raven Room, Pavilion, Multipurpose Field, and Central Camp Grounds
- Linens not included, participants must provide their own
- Additional cost for reserving the challenge course, swimming pool, and waterfront
**All prices are at base fee, additional fees may apply** ***Fees are subject to change***
- When multiple facilities are reserved, prices will be negotiable.
- Pricing for Student Groups hosting events for non-SHSU students and/or Fundraising events will be examined on a case-by-case basis.
- All rates include the use of the immediate grounds.
- Insurance requirements are established on a case by case basis.
- Food, service/catering, or other requirements will be negotiated on a case by case basis.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit required for all reservations at the time of confirmation. All balances are due 14 days prior to the event.
- Overnight lodging reservations last from 2 PM to 11 AM.
- Alcohol requires approval per University policy.
- Setup and teardown will take place during the allotted rental time.