Policies and Procedures
Lost and Found
If you have lost something in the RSC and it has been turned in you may find it at the member services desk in the RSC.
Weight Room General Policies
- No Mid drifts , you must be properly dressed at all times.
- You must have a visible towel at all times.
- No cell phone use in the weight room.
- No chewing gum, or food allowed in the RSC.
- Report and equipment problems.
- You may use equipment for 30 minutes at a time during peak hours at the RSC.
- Wipe down machines after use.
- Overhead spotters are recommended.
- No free hanging from equipment.
- No weights on the benches.
- No banging or dropping of the weights.
- Please comply with the staff.
University Alcohol Policy:"System universities shall not sell, serve, or permit the sale or service of alcohol on campus, except in "special use" building and has been so designated by the President.
- Children 16 and over can use any part of the RSC, as long as they have the proper pass and are accompanied by their sponsor.
- Children 12 and over can use any part of the RSC, except the Weight Room, as long as they have the proper pass and are accompanied by their sponsor at all times
- Children under 12 cannot use any part of the RSC except the Rock Wall and the Pool.
- While using the swimming pools, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by, and under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older).
You may reserve a racquetball room if it is available at the time that you need it. You can download the room reservation form from the Recreational website or pick it up from the member services counter at the RSC. After you turn it in you will be contacted.
Equipment Check Out Procedures
You may check out equipment at the RSC and it must be returned in the way that you checked it out. If it is damaged or not returned then you must pay for it.
You may call 936-294-1966 to check on weather updates and if intramural games have been cancelled for that day.
Questions please call 936-294-1985