Spring Semester Passes On Sale Now!Purchase before January 23 to get $10 off!
Semester Pass: In order to receive your physical pass, please bring your receipt of purchase and SAM ID to RSC Office 162. You must present your valid semester pass prior to entry. Please bring your original receipt with you to all group fitness classes until you have received your physical pass.
One-Class Pass: In order to be admitted into a class, you must present your SAM ID along with receipt of purchase prior to entry.
- Step-45: New to step? This class is for you! A cardiovascular workout using the step bench with simple and fun moves choreographed to music.
- Hip Hip Cardio-60: A dance-exercise class that combines hip-hop and cardio endurance. No dance experience required. The class is ideal for students looking to tone muscles, achieve weight loss and/or increase stamina, all while indulging in a fun-filled dance activity that avoids "traditional" cardio training.
- Cardio Core-45: Improve your cardiovascular fitness AND your core strength! This class starts off with 25 minutes of cardiovascular moves put together to make a combination and finishes up with 20 minutes of core-strengthening exercises.
- Bokwa-45: This moderate to high intensity class allows participants draw letters and numbers with their feet while performing an energizing and addictive cardio workout routine. No routines or need to memorize the steps it's all numbers and letters!
- Cardio Kickboxing-30/45: Work on your jabs, crosses, kicks and cardiovascular fitness! Designed to introduce basic kickboxing form and technique while providing a great cardiovascular workout and toning all major muscle groups! All fitness levels welcome.
- Cardio Kick & Core-60: A total body workout! 30 minutes of Cardio Kickboxing combinations, followed by 30 minutes of complete core conditioning.
- Cardio Kick & Stretch-60: 45 minutes of your favorite cardio kickboxing session followed by 15 minutes of relaxing full body stretching to increase your flexibility.
- Power Kick-45: Workout need a boost? Pump it up in a Power Kick class! This class is high-energy and intensity and packed with a ton of motivating music and powerful cardio kick moves. You’ll be sure to break a sweat and have a great time doing it!
- Zumba-45: Add some flare to your workout and shake your cha-cha! This Latin-inspired group fitness class incorporates Latin music with fun, easy-to-do dance moves. The interval style training and fun music will be just what you need to spice up your workout routine! No dance experience required!
- BOSU Blast!-30:In this session you’ll work every major muscle group (including your heart!) while utilizing the wonderful, dome-shaped BOSU ball. This class is fun, quick and effective! Come ready to work!
- Core-30: In this 30-minute workout, target the most important muscles of the body. While focusing on all of the “powerhouse” muscles, starting from the shoulders down to the hips, work on improving posture, balance and increasing stabilization.
- CycleFit-45 Our indoor cycling program is open to participants of all fitness levels. This class simulates riding outdoors through varied terrain including flats, hills & sprints. Your workout is what you make it!
- Yoga Flow-45/60: Slightly quicker paced than Yoga I, work on linking your breathing with an elegant flow of postures. Yoga flow incorporates flowing sequences and movements to achieve total body strength, balance, stamina and control. All levels looking for a challenge welcome.