Outside GroupsEvent Information Form
SHSU Student Organizations
Request for Alcoholic Beverage Service Adobe(PDF);
- Complete and submit the Reservation Form.
- Complete and submit the Event Information Form.
- Wait for approval and cost estimate.
- Submit deposit payment.
- Submit any advertisements or signage for approval.
Any questions can be directed to our office assistants at 936-294-1741 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All anticipated cost associated with hosting the event in a University facility will be determined by the appropriate facility manager at the time he/she signs the reservation form.
- Event quote will be sent upon approval of event.
- All event reservations must be made at least 60 days prior to the event.
- All event cancellations must be made at least 60 days prior to the event to receive a full refund.
- All event advertising must be approved by Sam Houston State University Marketing.
- If the facility manager determines that a need exists for security services, the University Police Department along with the appropriate facility manager, will discuss and determine the number of officers needed to host the event.
- As of 11/01/2012, Purchaser or Lessee is required to fax or e-mail the ticket counts (sold and comps) every Friday. The week of the show Johnson Coliseum requests ticket counts every day. Ticket counts for concert engagements must come from the Lessee or 3rd party box office via certified statement only. If we do not receive these counts every Friday, we will consider that there is a problem and the show may be cancelled immediately by [Venue or Lessor] and the Lessee will forfeit any monies and/or deposits held in the Johnson Coliseum account.
- If your proposed event attendance is less than 20 percent of the coliseum's capacity, we recommend a smaller venue.
The Coliseum is available for rental reservations. Please contact 936-294-1740 for cost estimates and details.
Contact Rec Sports
936.294.1985 | email@example.com