- All anticipated cost associated with hosting the event in a University facility will be determined by the appropriate facility manager at the time he/she signs the reservation form.
- Event quote will be sent upon approval of event.
- All event reservations must be made within 60 days of the event.
- All event cancellations must be done within 60 days of the event to receive full refund.
- All event advertising for the event must be approved by Sam Houston State University.
- If the facility manager determines that a need exists for security services, UPD, along with the appropriate facility manager, will discuss and determine the number of officers needed to host the event.
- As of 11/01/2012, Purchaser or Lessee is required to fax or e-mail the ticket counts (sold and comps) every Friday. The week of the show Johnson Coliseum requests ticket counts every day. Ticket counts for concert engagements must come from the Lessee or 3rd party box office via certified statement only. If we do not receive these counts every Friday, we will consider that there is a problem and the show may be cancelled immediately by [Venue or Lessor] and the Lessee will forfeit any monies and/or deposits held in the Johnson Coliseum account.
The Coliseum is available for rental reservations. Please contact 936-294-1740 for cost estimates and details.