P-Card Information

Welcome to the Sam Houston State University Procurement Card Program.
For advice in making purchases, please contact Kathy Roberts at 936-294-1991.






Dispute Form
If a cardholder is unable to reconcile a problem by dealing directly with the vendor, this form must be completed and filed with Citibank within 60 days from the statement billing date of any disputed charge. A copy of the dispute form must be sent to the P-Card Coordinator. Formal disputes processed through Citibank are allowable only when an error was made by the vendor. An error made by the cardholder cannot be formally disputed. NOTE: Tax may not be disputed through Citibank's formal dispute process. The cardholder must deal directly with the vendor to ensure credit is received.

Delegation of P-Card Authority Form

Documentation/Problem Resolution
Any issues that are not addressed through Citibank's formal dispute process should be documented on this form. A copy should be kept for your file and the original included with your Expense Report.

Exception Approval Form

The Exception Approval Form must be sent to the P-Card Coordinator for review and approval PRIOR to purchasing an unacceptable item.

P-Card Use Form
Complete this form and forward to the P-Card Coordinator whenever you want to add or remove someone from authority to make purchases with your P-Card. Each time the form is updated it must include the name of all current users of the card. It is the cardholder's responsibility to properly instruct any employee who they allow to have usage of their card. If you prefer, you may contact the P-Card Coordinator to provide this instruction.

Requisition Form

The P-Card Requisition Form is required when you are using someone else's account which you do not have the authority to sign for to make payment for your purchase transaction.

Request for P-Card Credit Limit Increases

To be completed and sent to Procurement and Business Services when requesting an increase in spending limits.

Transaction Log
- mandatory
The Transaction Log is a running record of who used the P-card, where it was used, what was purchased, and what account was used. This log is not to be turned in with the Expense Report. It is to be kept with your files in the event the P-Card Administrator or state auditors should need to see it.

Food/Beverage/Award Request Form FO19-A
All food/beverage items purchased require this approval, regardless of where or how the purchase is made. Flowers require approval when not used for a University sponsored event. For example, flowers purchased for funerals, hospital stays, etc. would require this form. Promotional items such as pens, shirts, towels, mugs, or any other items given in promotion of the University and handed out at University sponsored events require this form as well.


Procurement Card - Term Contract:


Comptroller's Vendor Warrant Hold Status:


Sam Houston State Logo

Sam Houston State University | Huntsville, Texas 77341 | (936) 294-1111 | (866)BEARKAT Member TSUS
© Copyright Sam Houston State University | All rights reserved. | Contact Web Editor