SHSU Technology Tutorials | Mail Merge
Mail Merge is a very effective and useful tool which can be used to combine different applications of Microsoft Office 2013.
Some of these applications would be:
- Creating a standard letter to send to a list of people.
- Working with a data source, editing and modifying records.
- Creating a Mail Merge using an Access or Excel document as your data source.
- Adding field codes to your merge document to allow flexibility when preparing the document.
- Using the same data source to create merged labels, envelopes and a directory.
Below are guides on how to use Mail Merge: