The Client Services department consists of a diverse array of technical support and services for the University community.
- IT@Sam Training provides technology training to SHSU constituents on basic computer software and IT systems in order to support everyday business and/or classroom use.
- Our Service Desk provides the first point of contact for all technology related requests or issues for the University. We provide first-level troubleshooting and escalate to the appropriate areas within IT@Sam as needed.
- The IT@Sam Lab Services team provides on-site support and ad-hoc scheduling in the academic computer labs.
- Web Services provides support and maintenance relating to our University WebCMS system, Digital Signage and updates the MySam Portal. Mass Mail services are also provided by the team for campus communication.
- IT@Sam Computer Asset Management oversees the university’s IT hardware and software procurement requests. We interact with property to ensure asset records are updated
- The IT@Sam Tech Shop specializes in on-site repair and installation of computer hardware and software.