Elementary & Secondary Methods of Teaching in Europe
In England, Ireland, and Wales the bindings of history, culture and geography are as strong as King Arthur’s sword.
Complete your Secondary Methods block as you zip across the spectacular landscapes that knights and nobility spent centuries battling for.
Try not to blink as you see where ties were broken and kingdoms were defended. English works everywhere here, and your jam-packed Field Experience will leave you fluent in everything British Isles.
May 29-June 16, 2014
- CIEE 4336: Social Studies Instruction in Elementary Grades
- CISE 4364: Methods of Teaching in Secondary Schools
- CISE 4374: Human Growth and Learning
- CISE 4375: Problems: Content Area Reading
- CISE 4377: Assessment of Student Learning in Secondary
- READ 4205: Content Literacy in EC-6
2.5 overall GPA & 2.5 in Content Area; a “C” or better in CISE 3384; Approved application in Secondary Methods program. No visa is required.
Students will stay in hotels arranged by EF College Study Tours.
EF College Study Tours will arrange all travel arrangements. Students will be taking a group flight together.
Not Included: $200 study abroad service fee, tuition, spending money
FACULTY LEADER CONTACT INFO
Dr. Karla Eidson
Submit completed application to faculty leader via email or in person.
Office of International Programs
Farrington Building, Suite 116, Huntsville, TX 77340